• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

P90x?

AmorRoark

Bluelight Crew
Someone I trust well recommended this program to me. I've also heard rave reviews by ESPN sports commentators and such. I was wondering if anyone else has had success with this program? I was recommended the lean version for women. Any input would be great. :)

Thanks!

Also, apparently you can't have titles in full caps either, that X was suppose to be capitalized. =D

If you follow the program, it works. There is no way that you can follow the one I have and not see some sort of results. However they're expensive for what they are.

You can do all of the routines at the gym or at home and find all of the dietary information for free.

On the one hand the motivational aspect of the program is great. It helps keep you going strong to the end and gets you to attempt those last reps that you'd otherwise probably give out on.

Take all this information with a grain of salt, I only watched a few of the videos and only ever really hit the abripperx video up (but its a great ab routine )

Good luck : )

I've heard it's really good at getting results.

I've also heard it can be quite challenging to keep up with. Expect to be sore the first week(s).

I've also heard you have to be in decent shape to start. If you can barely do a few pushups and get winded extremely easy, you're probably not going to get past the second week.

There is a hierarchy to the programs. The easiest is beachbody or something. They go up from there. There should some reading material that goes through a questionnaire that asks how many pull ups/ pushups you can do. It'll give you an idea of where to start.